BOOSTER GT 48V
New electric scooter E-TWOW BOOSTER GT, with 48V - 10.5Ah lithium-ion battery, 700W motor and 11.9 kg of weight.
BOOSTER GT 48V - 10.5Ah
From etwow.net we want to present the latest generation of electric scooters E-TWOW. The Booster GT is here and has arrived to stay with greater speed and autonomy.
Thanks to our passion for electric mobility, combined with the latest developments in this sector we have perfected a new electric scooter, the Booster GT. With it, all your transportation needs will be covered and you will enter the new generation of E-TWOW scooters with more speed and autonomy.
There are many aspects renewed in the Booster GT that will make it even more interesting:
- Longer platform: driving stability has been improved thanks to the modification in the platform making it longer and with greater grip. Also, note that the rubber of which it is made will allow it to be cleaned more comfortably.
- Lightness: with the new E-TWOW you can continue enjoying the lightness and maneuverability that the brand offers. You can reach up to 40km / h with a scooter of only 11.9kg.
- Power: the new Booster GT offers more power that will allow you to easily climb slopes thanks to its improved 48V and 10.5Ah battery that will also offer you the necessary autonomy for your daily journeys.
- Front and rear side reflectors: The Booster GT has 4 reflectors, 2 on each side, making it easier to see and therefore increases your safety in traffic.
- Damping: The Booster GT has front and rear dampingfor the most comfortable ride possible.
BOOSTER GT Features:
- Lithium ion battery 48V - 10.5 Ah with a charging time of only 4 hours.
- Brushless 700w DC motor.
- High quality folding electric scooter with autonomy of 35 to 45km and maximum speed of 40km / h. With 11.9kg it is the lightest high performance electric scooter on the market.
- Extremely resistant aluminum chassis with anticorrosive treatment.
- Braking function: regenerative braking system in front wheel and traditional emergency brake in rear wheel.
- Acceleration buttons on the right and brake control on the left.
- KERS technology (kinetic energy recovery system): electromagnetic brake that allows the recovery of braking energy, which is converted into electricity and recharges the battery.
- Display with function command: speed, km, temperature, battery charge percentage, headlight lighting.
- Headlamp with 6 powerful LEDS.
- It can carry up to 110 kg.
- Engine Type
- Motor Brushless DC 48V
- Maximum power
- Maximum speed
- 40 km/h
- 35-45 km
- Lithium Ion 48V
- Charging time
- 4 - 4,5h
- Motor Brushless front wheel
- Aluminium high resistance
- Total weight (Battery included)
No customer reviews for the moment.